top of page

Jen’s Friends Cancer Foundation provides supplemental financial assistance. That means that we help pay for non-medical expenses not covered by other programs such as Medicare, fuel assistance, etc.

About assistance

The types of financial assistance are customized to a patient's situation and financial needs. Some of the expenses Jen’s Friends helps pay for are:

  • Rent, mortgage, and taxes

  • Utilities

  • Groceries

  • Travel expenses to and from chemotherapy and radiation treatments

  • Other special expenses to support quality of life

Who is eligible

Jen’s Friends accepts applications from any individual who is currently diagnosed with cancer or has been in remission for less than one year.


1. Residency. The applicant must be a resident of the Mount Washington Valley region. Specifically, the individual must live in one of the following towns, which are grouped according to school districts:

  • NH School Administrative Unit 9: Albany, Bartlett, Chatham, Conway (Center Conway and North Conway), Eaton, Hart’s Location, and Jackson.

  • NH School Administrative Unit 13: Freedom, Madison, and Tamworth.

  • ME School Administrative District 72: Brownfield, Denmark, Fryeburg, Lovell, Stow, and Sweden.

2. Active cancer diagnosis.

How to apply

Complete the online application. Then download and sign the application and either email it to or mail it to Jen's Friends:


Jen's Friends Cancer Foundation

PO Box 1842

North Conway NH 03860


If you want us to mail you an application, please call Jen’s Friends at 603-356-5083 or email us your request and we'll mail you an application.

The patient, family member, or friend can fill out the  application. If you are having difficulty filling out the application, please call or email Jen's Friends and a member of Jen’s Friends will assist you.

bottom of page